Check out 8 Reasons You Need a Strategy for Managing Information -- Before It's Too Late or our new e-book 8 secrets of an effective content or records implementation. FREE.
Our next e-book will be on SharePoint -- here's what we have so far. Want to participate? Give me your advice, concerns, best practices, worries and watch-lists re SharePoint. No product pitches. Contact me HERE. Target publication date = about December 14.
- 8 things you need to know about SharePoint governance
- 8 things SharePoint 2010 needs to be a true ECM system
- 8 things to consider when implementing SharePoint with another ECM engine
- 8 ways to use SharePoint for social computing
- 8 more things you need to know about SharePoint
- 8 things to do to make content more findable in SharePoint
- 8 things you need to know about automatic classification and metadata tagging in SharePoint
- 8 ways SharePoint help in Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance
- 8 things to consider when selecting an allocation to scan or capture into SharePoint
Here's the total list we've published so far. Thanks to all of the authors and readers who have helped with this rather fun project.